So here are the numbers for all of March. That’s thirty-one days, and my goal was 1,000 words per day. Graph time!
Comparatively speaking, I got a lot done this month. Those who recall February’s chart will know that I put out about 10,000 words more in this 31-day period than I did in that 29-day period. I’d call that progress.
There are still a few zeros in there, and I’m not proud of that. But my average jumped to almost 1,300 so it sort of balances out.
April is going to be slightly more difficult, I think. I’m going to be finishing my current WiP and I’m not sure whether I’m going to be able to delve straight into my next one (although I do have the idea floating around up in my head somewheres). It might be easier than I’m anticipating to jump right in. But I doubt it.
Anyway, thanks for reading.